- Pad 39-B (1)
- Saturn-V AS-505 (5)
- 1st Launch LC-39B
- High Bay 2
- MLP 3
- Firing Room 3
- Eugene A. Cernan
- John W. Young
- Thomas P. Stafford
- 12/10/68 – S-II Stage ondock at KSC
- 11/27/68 – S-1C Stage ondock at KSC
- 12/03/68 – S-IVB ondock at KSC
- 12/15/68 – S-IU ondock at KSC
- 05/18/69 – Launch
- CSM-106 (Charlie Brown) and LM-4 (Snoopy)
- Demonstrate performance of LM and CSM in lunar gravitation field. Evaluate CSM and LM docked and undocked lunar navigation. All mission objectives were achieved.
- May 18, 1969; 12:49:00 a.m. EDT Kennedy Space Center. FL. No Delays.
- Altitude: 190km x 184km
- Inclination: xxx degrees
- Duration: 08 Days, 0 hours, 03 min, 23 seconds
- Distance: miles
- May 26, 1969; 12:52am EDT. Landing point 15deg 2min South by 164deg 39min West; Miss distance not available. Crew on board U.S.S. Princeton at 01:31 p.m. EDT; spacecraft aboard ship at 02:28 p.m.
- Apogee, 190 kilometers; perigee, 184km; translunar injection, 02:39:21 MET; maximum distance from Earth, 399,194km; first CSM-LM docking in translunar trajectory, 03:17:37 MET; lunar orbit insertion, 75:55:54 MET; first LM undocking in lunar orbit, 98:11:57 MET; first LM staging in lunar orbit, 102:45:17 MET; first manned LM-CSM docking in lunar orbit, 106:22:02 MET; transearth injection 137:36:29 MET.
- Dress rehearsal for Moon landing. First manned CSM/LM operations in cislunar and lunar environ- ment; simulation of first lunar landing profile. In lunar orbit 61.6 hours, with 31 orbits. LM taken to within 15,243 m (50,000 ft) of lunar surface. First live color TV from space. LM ascent stage jettisoned in orbit.